Freight Management Systems Announces LOADPlus Pro TMS
(COOPER CITY, FL) — March 23, 2020 — Freight Management Systems (FMS), an industry-leading logistics software and services provider, today announced LOADPlus Pro, a web-based cloud solution for transportation companies needing an integrated back-office solution. Uniquely positioned to serve the brokerage industry’s untapped market of $5 million to $100 million companies, their new product is a Transportation Management System (TMS) made with an open API to extend and function within any brokerage operation. The product includes dispatch and full accounting, as well as analytics integrated into one fast, easy-to-use, web-based package.
Managing all back-office functions of both Asset and Non-Asset based logistic companies, Freight Management Systems’ LOADPlus Pro caters to freight brokers, freight agents, trucking companies, intermodal/rail, freight forwarders, and less than truckload (LTL) freight companies. Designed to increase efficiency, the transportation management system enables logistic companies’ operators to quickly match loads with carriers and drivers. Operators can manage full truckload (FTL), LTL, and intermodal through quote creation, dispatching, booking, and tracking their loads and trucks, and then automatically bill the customer and coordinate pay remittance to the carrier or driver.
“Although transportation management systems have been around since the early ‘90s, they were rigid, Windows-based products with limited ability to integrate. Even today, most systems rely on remote desktop as their cloud solution — which frustrates brokers, as they typically lack integration and accounting features,” said Henry Sheldon, President of Freight Management Systems. “We’re excited to launch LOADPlus Pro, which brings together a robust set of features in a fast, easy-to-use, web-based package, offering a full API layer, so the software is incredibly versatile and totally convenient for both carriers and brokers, alike.”
The new features and highlights of LOADPlus Pro are as follows:
- Intuitive Interface: Offers a new, fast, and intuitive interface that maintains familiar functionality with a minimal learning curve.
- Seamless Integrations: Integrates with many popular third-party packages, such as Trucker Tools, My Carrier Packets, HubTran, Parade AI, SaferWatch, Truckstop, DAT, and many more, through a fully integrated API.
- Dispatch: Manages freight, including dispatch, customer and carrier modules, and secured branch offices.
- Carrier Management: Handles carrier on-boarding, matching, insurance, contracts, and safety ratings.
- Multi-type Shipment Management: Manages full truckload, LTL, partial, rail, and air, as well as quote creation, dispatching, tracking, and accounting.
- Document Management Solutions: Allows documents to be stored and searched.
- Easy Access from any Device: Provides complete access anywhere and anytime, from an iPad, tablet, laptop, smart phone, or desktop computer.
- Full Accounting Package: Includes fully integrated accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank accounts, and general ledger modules.
- Load Tracking: Customizes extensive tracking options, including global positioning systems (GPS), electronic logging devices (ELD), and manual.
- Secured Agent Logins: Enables only specified information be shared with dispatchers and freight agents.
Throughout the United States, transportation companies have begun to use LOADPlus Pro to increase their profits, regardless of their size, user count, or remote locations. To schedule a demo with a Freight Management Systems team member, click here.
About Freight Management Systems:
Freight Management Systems (FMS), an industry-leading logistics software and services provider, has been developing software for the transportation logistics industry since 1986. The company’s flagship product, LOADPlus Pro, is a transportation-management system designed to increase efficiency by integrating the most important back-office functions into one package. For the latest company news, follow Freight Management Systems on LinkedIn and read their Blog.